2021年11月6日 星期六

#5.If you can choose, do you prefer to work from home, or to work in the office with your colleagues? Why?

  prefer to work from home, or to work in the office?

 

If I can choose, I prefer to work from home.

Some people feel that working from home can’t communicate with colleagues and it’s very inefficient.But I don’t think so.Because the technology is very advanced nowadays. If you want to have a meeting with your colleagues or boss at any time, you can use the Google meet.

When you work from home, you can arrange your own time. Once the work progress is over,you can do some housework or exercise.

Because the work time is very flexible, if you don’t want to eat out, you can cook it by yourself. 

Therefore, working from home can take care of both family and career.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

#8.Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your plan?

 short-term  goal There is a short-term goal  that I want to achieve in my life. That is   getting  a driver's license .  My parents us...