2021年10月23日 星期六

#4.Do you use AI in your everyday life?


 Do you use AI in your everyday life?

Yes, I do. There are many AI products in our lives. Such as, self-driving cars, robot, and Siri. The mobile phone we use every day is the best AI products. The two functions which I often use      are Touch ID and Google Assistant. 
                                        
Touch ID is a technology that uses fingerprints to log in to mobile phones. It replaces password function. When I want to turn on the phone, I just touch it to turn it on. I like Touch ID because it's very convenient.

 

        
                                       

Google Assistant is a speech recognition that convert human speech content into text. Just say "OK Google" and say what you want to ask, and then  it will respond in your language. When I’m lazy, I can use speech to text function to send messages without typing. Google Assistant is fast and suitable for sending large amounts of text content. So,I like it very much.

   

           


                           


                       

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

#8.Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your plan?

 short-term  goal There is a short-term goal  that I want to achieve in my life. That is   getting  a driver's license .  My parents us...