2021年10月16日 星期六

#3.Is technology harmful to you?

 I think both good and bad. But I prefer technology is harmful to me.There are three reasons why technology is harmful to me.

First is vision problem. I usually watch mobile videos during my entertainment time.Because the blue light of the mobile phone increases the eye power. 

Second, rely on technology. I used to look at the map without going the wrong way, but relying too much on google maps will lead to a dead end.

The last one is become more and more lazy. Because of the delivery platform, I don’t go out shopping, and I often feel that the quality of the goods is poor.




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

#8.Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your plan?

 short-term  goal There is a short-term goal  that I want to achieve in my life. That is   getting  a driver's license .  My parents us...